1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
wow, 3 years now.
2) What does your username mean?
When I first started I was working on developing a comic for these characters I called the Runaways. I don't work with them anymore, but I kept the name.
3) Describe yourself in three words.
Optimistic, Open-minded, Idealist.
4) Are you left or right handed?
5) What was your first deviation?
My first Deviation was a digital wideshot of the four lead female runaway characters
6) What is your favorite type of art to create?
I prefer traditional Pencil (which is why I don't post much) I have more connection and control over the piece that way.
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would love for my computer classes to go somewhere, or painting, Maybe both.
8) What was your first favorite?
I believe it was a piece of AtLA Fanart
9) What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Fanart. it's in abundance and diverse.
10) Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
that I can't answer since periods of appreciation rise and fall. Some of my constant Favorites though are R2ninjaturtle, 1JoyDreamer, 10yrsy, and (if she ever returns) Canadian-Rainwater,
11) If you could meet anyone on Deviant Art in person, who would it be?
hard. I think it would be nice to meet anyone. the community is like my school, everyone has enough of the same interests to make socializing easy.
12) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I found this sight through friends who soon became fellow deviants. and they're pushing me is what gave me courage to persue art as a career.
13) What are your preferred tools to create art?
a pen, paper, and color pencils
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
my school, and my bedroom.
15) What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
I suppose...anytime my art has been recognized.
|iv always loved to draw and i have gotten really good in recent years. so when i found this website and how big it is to artist of every kind, how can i NOT sighn up!!!!!|